Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Well, I've really done it now and created my very own Blog page. Can you believe it!? Brian and I have been engaged since New Years and have set the wedding date for June 3rd 2007. We are very excited but, I am learning very quickly that planning a wedding is more work than fun! It will be held at The Secret Garden in Las Vegas and will serve as the Bowman Family reunion celebration for this summer. I am looking foward to seeing everyone again and can't wait to walk down the isle and become Mrs. Jennifer Hotchner. For the time being, I am a full time-stay at home Mommy for little one year old, Zoey and, although, it is great, she sure does keep me on my toes. I will be going back to work part-time once the wedding is over and Brian and his parents will be taking Zoey for one day each to keep her from having to go into daycare. Right now, Brian is working two jobs and is pulling 70 hours per week. He is an independant driver for SW Courier on the weekdays and delivers Vegas magazine on Saturdays. I have never met anyone who works harder or hustles faster in order to support his happy little family. We send our love to family and friends and hope you enjoy the pictures! Love, Jenn Sue Sid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love you Jenn...I so much want you all to be happy and that means money and time! I'm excited about being able to get you and Brian in business with us. 70 hours for someone else is too much for Brian. I'm sure you all would love to work your home business together and make 10 times 20 times more money that is all yours! Love Lisa
Post a Comment