WOOHOO! I got my Pharmacy Tech-in-Training license! Now I am a full blown, certified cool person in the pharmacy. I love my job now- it is both intresting and challenging and I get to help a lot of nice, older people who are genuinely happy to have my help. It has taken me 5 months to get to this point, working my way through the stress and pain of cashiering heavy groceries and then, the boredom of simply ringing up pills 8 hours a day. Now, I have all sorts of new duties and even filled my first RX today. I'm excited and silly, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yayyy!!! You're comment spot is back. I love your blog and want to tell you when you post fun stuff. We really enjoyed your visit and wanted to say thanks for coming, it meant alot to Kris and Jamie and us. Can't wait to visit in July. Love ya, Debbie
Congratulations on your new position!!! It makes a difference if you have a job that is interesting and fun. I remember you talking about the funny customers that you have to deal with on a daily visit. You and Kay-Lynn have a lot in common. She tells me funny stories about her customers at the pharmacy too.
Post a Comment