Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!





Happy Valentines Day to all our family and friends! Hope you enjoy this month with those you love and know how special you are to us. We are grateful to have one another, to be a family and to be in good health. The Valentine movie special this month is The Notebook. Watch it and appreciate your life and loved ones this time of year. Love to you all!

3 comments:

DJ said...

Can you believe we're already into February and just two weeks away from Valentines Day? Your house looks so cute and festive, nice job. Zoey will have fun memories of making her house look so pretty. Good job Mommy, Love Deb

Michelle Lee said...

Nice decorations Jenn. It looks so pretty and clean at your house. Zoey will learn all about the holidays at your house. Does she know not to touch all of the breakables?? I do some arts and crafts with Tiffy's kids here at mom and dad's house. We made some Valentine's pictures and made cards for each other. I took her three kids to get haircuts and then we went to eat at Subway and then we picked out Valentine's Day cards for their mommmy Tiffany. It was fun playing Mommy Shelly with her kids. Great job on your blog. We love you Jenn.

Jek said...

Jenn,
well that was so fun to catch up on your life. I read for probably an hour!! My husband said "woah, obsessed"! I laughed. I just love seeing what old friends are up to and take a peek into their lives. I can't believe i ran into you. I honestly over the years wondered where you were. It looks like you have a wonderful life and a darling family. Zoey is precious! It would be great to hang out sometime, although your schedule sounds very hectic! Anyways, keep in touch!! My email is jeknicol511@yahoo.com
www.eatndrinkpink.blogspot.com