Congratulations to me! I am finally a Certified Pharmacy Technician after one year and 1500 hours worth of on-site training. Yeah! I now only work Fridays and Saturdays, while I am finishing up my teaching degree but, I've finally made it to the top, completed my goal for the year and even got a huge raise to go with it.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Certified Pharmacy Technician
Congratulations to me! I am finally a Certified Pharmacy Technician after one year and 1500 hours worth of on-site training. Yeah! I now only work Fridays and Saturdays, while I am finishing up my teaching degree but, I've finally made it to the top, completed my goal for the year and even got a huge raise to go with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats!!!! It must feel great to accomplish a goal that you set for yourself. Good job...and yes, I do a question for you. Should I operate heavy equipment while taking these new pills??? Just joking, I was trying to think of something funny to write. You know me, always trying to be cute and funny. You look great by the way. Hope your practicum is going well. Love you.
Post a Comment