I thought it would be cool to add some cute older videos to my blog page, so here they are...
Here is Zoey in the bath tub at about one year old. You will hear a few of the first words she ever learned to say and even see her cute little wave "bye-bye".
This is a fairly long but, adorable video clip of Zoey, close to 1 and half years old, playing and then being chased by the insane "Mommy monster". This is what I used to do all day long when I was a stay-at-home Mom. It was fun while it lasted and I wouldn't have traded that precious time for anything in the world.
Okay, here is a cool clip of Brian, Zoey and I hiking up at Red Rock Canyon. I think it is so cute to see all of our personalities come out just within a minute or two of filming. so cute. Enjoy!

1 comment:
I love seeing the older video clips. You are too funny. Zoey sure has changed a lot in just two years. Barry and I had fun watching the videos. I hope more people add videos to their blogs. It makes you feel like you are right there with them.
Post a Comment