Yeah! its summer time and I finally had a whole day off to spend with Zoey. I decided that we would go swimming and boy, was it nice and refreshing in the 101 degree heat! Here are some cute photos and a video clip or two of Zoey playing.
Zoey is getting so big and looking and acting more like a big girl every day. She has all her own little ideas about the way things should be and is learning to talk really well.
Here is Zoey playing catch with her ball. Too cute.
This is Zoey in her little floaty 'boat'. She is such a water baby and never wants to get out of the water. I am going to teach her how to swim and kick her legs while paddling this summer.

3 comments:
What a cute bathing suit! Looks like you two had a fun day. I love watching the movie clips, I'm going to add some soon.
What a sweet little girl you have!!! I can't wait for my little girls to be walking and talking. It looks like she was having fun spending the day with you at the pool. Great job on the video clip.
What a beautiful young lady! When did she grow up? I miss you guys so much and am looking forward to your visit. Love, Mom
Post a Comment