Hey everybody! Well, our computer crashed and we are hoping we didn't lose everything including pictures, school papers, our budget, etc. However, in the meantime, no new photos as I am working out of the computer lab at UNLV.
New News:
1. I got my first calling at church as the Secretary in the Young Womens Presidency. Yeah! What a fun calling. I take roll, keep track of the girls Birthdays, activities, ect. and I get to go to all thier fun activities and take pictures and then post them on thier own Young Womens blog page. Fun!
2. I found out from my doctor last week that I am not elgible to recieve any more cortizone shots in my right shoulder, as I have been getting them every 6 months and 3 is the limit. He also told me that besides shoulder bursitis, I have an impingement, a slap lession, a bone spur and a labral tear. So, its of to the hospital for surgery tommarrow. I had to get time of of work and school and plan to take only a week to recover but, will have to keep it in a sling for two. This should be interesting since three days later on Saterday...
3. We are getting sealed in the Las Vegas Temple! Erica and family will be driving down Friday to be there for it and we have friends from both church wards and one from out of town coming to support us. We are so happy and have waited so long for this day to arrive. I hope I will be well enough to enjoy this special occasion, wish us luck!
Love, The Hotchners

4 comments:
Hi Jen. By the time you read this you will have probably had your surgery and been sealed. I hope they both went well and I am with you in spirit. Lots of love, Mom
Good news and bad news. Good news on your upcoming sealing in the temple. I know it will be wonderful for your family. Bad news on your computer problems and even worse news about your shoulder. How did you hurt your shoulder?? Was it from your snowboarding accident years ago or from something recent?? I hope everything goes well for you. Surgery is always a scary situation. We will be praying for you and your recovery.
Love Shelly and the babies
Congratulations on your temple sealing, that is the most important goal you could work toward and you reached it...we couldn't be more proud of you and we were there in spirit. You are definitely an inspiration and a great example...both of you. We love you and wish you a speedy recovery Jen, Love Debbie
To answere your question...we got it done in the mall at kiddie kandid. It was only 80.00 for all of it. You get 8 sheets no matter what size or what picture. You get six sittings and they take like 8 pictures a sitting and you can keep deleting them to you like one. Then they do all sorts of cute touchups to them. You get the cd with all the pictures without the cute touchups, but I can do them on picassa. We also got some cool borders on some cause we got a free sheet for her birthday and another free border shett cause they entered her in a contest. It was really cool. Google it and find one in your area, they are the best. You can even jump in in a picture, there isnt a sitting fee.
Post a Comment