Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween Decor


Halloween, here we come. Man, I love the dollar store, the Dollar Tree, to be exact. I found the cutest little gourds, leaves and real stone gargoyles to decorate with. Check it out...





2 comments:

DJ said...

I love your fall/Halloween decorations, you have a good eye, it looks festive. I bet Zoey likes it, it helps to make sense of the changing seasons when we bring it inside and talk about it. Your baby gourd tiger is so cute, I really like the eyes. It was a really cute idea.

Michelle Lee said...

Ditto for me too. Great ideas for fall decorations and I love halloween. Your painting on the gourd is so good. It is very realistic. Your students are going to love to have you do art projects with them. You are soooo talented. Zoey is a little cutie and I can't wait to see her in her costume for trick or treating. It's nice that you get to do the young women's event on thursday nights. It is fun to get out of the house and do projects together at church. Mom and I had fun doing our projects too. I can't wait for the next one. Take care. Love you.