So, Brian and I decided that we are going to vote for Obama. We both agree that both the canidates this year have some really great strengths, as well as, weaknesses. However, we are more impressed by Obama and his knowledge on a vast number of subjects. Anyhow, UNLV has been a complete buzz will the whole campaign thing and I am ready to strangle the next the person who walks up to me to ask me if I am registered to vote, when I plan to vote, who I am voting for or to smack one more Obama sticker on my shirt! Jeepers Creepers! However, they did do something really cool and had a special free performance on campus by...Hoobstank! Yeah, that right! I got to see them live in between classes with my new school friend, Tiffany. Here are some cute 15 second video clips of the concert and some extraordinary hacky sack players from england or somewhere. I mean, they take hacky sack to a whole'nother level. I recently realized that 'whole'nother' is not a real word, yet, I say it all the time. Weird.Hoobstank.
Insane hacky sack.
Insane hacky sack.

1 comment:
I remember going to UNLV and hanging out in the grassy area by the student union. There was always some kind of event to look at and cool bands to listen to. It brought back good memories to me going to college there. I'm glad that you are doing so well in your classes and enjoying the campus life. Good for you and Brian for voting too. Barry wanted Obama and I didn't really care who won. Neither of us even voted. Maybe when I'm 40 I will vote for the first time. We will see.
Post a Comment