Hey everyone, just wanted to share a little of our Christmas spirit from within our home by sharing photos. We had a great christmas and even had a couple days of rain and SNOW, if you can believe it! I wish I would have gotten some photos but, I had to work every day. It was beautiful and fabulous anyway and reminded me of Oregon. Miss you and Love you all, Merry Christmas!

This is my favorite Christmas time photo of the Hotchner Family so far. Doesn't Zoey look just like a little angel sleeping. These pictures were all taken in Seaside, Oregon during our fourth of July family reunion.

Brian and I were so pleased with the number of cards, photos and letters we recieved this year. We were excited to get the mail each day to see who might be sending us one next. It was so great to hear and see everyone and I was so surprised to see all my friends and mothers that had new babies this year. Waaa. Im a little jealous, but I know my time will come.

Here is my traditional Christmas holiday table setup.

This is our cute little fiber optic tree and my very first miniture nativity set.

I got it from the LDS Bookstore for less than $5. It is so cute and little.

The pieces are just big enough for Zoey to play with. It was her favorite decoration this year.

This is always my favorite place to decorate. The living room table. I even changed Zoey's photo this year. If you can believe it, I get most of my other little nick-nacks from the dollar store. Even the Peace sign and all the litttle snowman.

Aren't they cute?

This one is my favorite. I don't know when I got started collecting snowman for Christmas decoration. I think Brian's Mom and her friend bought me my first few. Thats how it starts, right Mom? Next, I am going to look for cute little penguins too.

This was Zoey's first advent calander and she loved getting to open up on box a night to recieve some cute pony, toy, sticker or pony accessory.

This is her very first Christmas ornament Brian and I ever got her. A my Little Pony, of course.

Mr. Santa Clause came from the dollar store too.

But, this little rocking horse was mine since I was a child from Germany. This is the first year that I can honestly say that I am completely organized. Every box is unpacked, DI trips have been made, closets are clean and everything has a "home". It is a great feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment