This is the University of Nevada, Las Vegas where I go to school. I played photographer one day and brought UNLV to life for you all to see... It is so beautiful in the fall.
In march when you are on campus no a friday, I'll come meet you for lunch. that is my only day off during the week when you might still be at school and I can see how the new student union turned out. Thanks for a little walk down memory lane, but a lot has changed since I was last there.
What a neat idea, it will be nice to have that documented so you can show Zoey and your future kids where you went to school when they're older. What classes are you taking this semester?
I never saw the new student union being built. It turned out really nice. I remember going to the little desert oasis with the stucco wall and eating lunch there. The campus keeps changing as the student body keeps growing. Enjoy your college years because the real work begins when you are the teacher.
3 comments:
In march when you are on campus no a friday, I'll come meet you for lunch. that is my only day off during the week when you might still be at school and I can see how the new student union turned out. Thanks for a little walk down memory lane, but a lot has changed since I was last there.
KK
What a neat idea, it will be nice to have that documented so you can show Zoey and your future kids where you went to school when they're older. What classes are you taking this semester?
I never saw the new student union being built. It turned out really nice. I remember going to the little desert oasis with the stucco wall and eating lunch there. The campus keeps changing as the student body keeps growing. Enjoy your college years because the real work begins when you are the teacher.
Post a Comment