On Christmas Eve, we took a trip across town to Kay-Lynn and Greg's fondu party. It was great and the chesse was fabulous guys! Brett even made it over and Zoey had a fun time seeing her 'Unca Bwit', 'Anty K-K', 'Unca Gwig' and cousin, Conner.

Here we go for the long 45 min drive across town. Why, I have often asked myself, do we live on the exact opposite sides of town Kaylynn! It would be so much fun if we were closer neighbors.

This isn't a very good photo, but, this is a house on the street over from ours that goes all out each year and decorates all three stories of thier house!

Here are some close ups.

Its pretty cool. I drive by it every night and go really slow just so Zoey can enjoy the lights. She loves it and always says, "Look Mama, Santa Clause!"

"Oh boy, Zoey, what did Santa bring Aunty K-K and Greg to give to you?"

That is an excited look, if you didn't already know. Jeepers!

My goodness, thanks "Santa" for the cute mini Barbie play house! Zoey loved it!

"Hi Kay-Lynn!" Looking beautiful on Christmas Eve.

Thata a good little girl. I'll bet Santa has you on his "Good" list this year.

I wonder if I will be on it. Iv'e been a little stinker pot most days!

And the famous brother, Brett! Hey Bro! Telling great stories like usual.

The kids disappeared for a while, so I crept down the hall and found this...

Conner, the computer master and Zoey, the little mini-me, watching his every move!

"Get out, Mom. We are having fun. Don't need your help."

"Aahhhhh. So cute, nestled together for a long winters nap."

"Merry Christmas Eve!"
No comments:
Post a Comment