Easter Morning
Zoey woke up to her Easter basket and, of course, discovered her barking puppy first, which has become her new favorite toy and we have had to set time limits on how long the dog gets to bark for!
Here is a video clip of Zoey with her first Puppy.
She was a very happy little munchkin, so...

Mommy and Daddy decided to crawl back into bed for a while to sleep while she played. This is what we both woke up to find...

A complete disaster!

Toys everywhere, books pulled off thier shelves, play-doh in the rug, jewelry boxes dumped out, clothes dragged out of drawers, etc..

I ended up locking myself and Zoey in her room for a total of 45 minutes to clean up the whole mess. Yup, no more trusting that cute, happy, little innocent munchkin face.
Later, after Church

Brian's family arrived to celebrate Easter with us. We made Lazagna for dinner. Here is Nancy and Frieda, Zoey's G-ma 'n' Great G-ma.

This is Zoey with her "Papa", G-pa, showing her how to open her next Easter basket.

This is Daddy showing Zoey where to start looking for her eggs in our special indoor Easter egg hunt since it was dark outside by the time church let out.

Zoey really seemed to injoy finding eggs around the house, maybe we'll do it again next year.

"Look over there Zoey!"

"Ha ha, this is so much fun, Mama!"
Easter Egg Hunt Downstairs.
Easter Egg Hunt Upstairs.

"Just look at all the eggs I found!"

"You wont believe what my Mommy did! She stole all my little ponys and little Pet Shop toys and hid them all inside my eggs again just like last year! Except last year I didn't even notice but, this year I said, "Hey Mama, I have one that looks just like this one!" and Mama starting laughing! Then I opened another and another until I got suspicious and went looking in my Little pet shop drawer and guess what...it was empty! That was when Mama spilled the beans and told me the truth. Then, I laughed too. Oh, Silly Mama. Im a little smarty pants now, you can't fool me!"

"Mommy, The Guilty, Toy-Stealing, Easter Bunny Culprit"
(P.S. She loved the movies Mom, Thanks!)
Happy Easter Everyone!
2 comments:
I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.
Very cute videos and pics of Zoey on Easter. I haven't posted mine yet...I'm so far behind in my blog. Zoey really had fun finding the eggs and laughed so cute. It's nice that Brian's parents and grandma could come over to celebrate with you guys. I love her little barking puppy. It would have to have a time limit here too. I can see how it would get annoying after awhile. Hope you are all doing well. Love, Shelly
Post a Comment