Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Time!

Spring time and Easter have finally arrived and with it warmer weather. I enjoyed redecorating for spring and getting to take my Fairy collection out of thier boxes for the first time since living in Seaside. Hope you are all well and enjoying this Easter holiday with those you Love. Jenn








A sneak peak at Easter...
This is the Easter Bunny loot I have hididng in the closet. Somehow, Zoey ended up with two baskets because one just wasn't big enough. Yeah, I know, spoiled rotton. I added a fairytopia video from Mom with a cute little fairy barbie doll in one and the other has...

...a real moving and barking puppy dog! She's going to love it! She is always pretending to be a puppy, licking us and trying to "walk" me around the house by the belt of my bathrobe!

1 comment:

Michelle Lee said...

I love your fairy collection. They are really beautiful. Your decorations are nice around the house. Zoey will love her Easter baskets and all the cool stuff inside them. Our girls loved playing with the plastic eggs and the stuffed bunny rabbits. I let them eat a little chocolate and jelly beans. They are almost one years old now. Hope your Easter was a nice one. Love ya, Shelly