Monday, July 13, 2009

We're Moving!

This is a picture of what the new house will look like when it's done that we will be moving into in mid-October. We have had a very hard year so far, financially, and have been very lucky to have help from Brian's parents with living costs, including my health and car insurance and even to help us make the move into this more affordable home. I just finished summer school and had all my work hours cut, so I have decided that July is going to be my month for packing. I start tomarrow with Zoey's room and will be pulling one of the cars out of the garage for now on to make room for boxes and bins. So, anyway, it appears that we are going to be living in Las Vegas for quite some time now but, I am happy with the new home and surrounding area and hope that we will have a promising future here.

1 comment:

Michelle Lee said...

The new house is gorgeous and really big. I like how it isn't so close to other houses and you have a front yard and a back yard. You guys will be much happier there. Good luck with all the packing and I can't wait to hear all about the big move. We love you!!!