Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our Second Wedding Anniversary

To Celebrate our wedding anniversary, Brian got us free tickets, through work as a cab driver, to two of the hottest shows in Vegas. The musical, The Phantom of the Opera and the incredibly unique, 3-man team, The Blue Man Group.
The Phantom of the Opera




Here are some scenes I found from the show, they are tiny but, give you a sense of the beauty portrayed. We totally got dressed up for this show and had a ball. I absolutely loved it! It was so incredible, I was amazed at the scene settings, costumes, lights, sounds and simply dazzling performances! I think was my first real Broadway show. I want more. Thank you, Brian.
The Blue Man Group

The Blue Man Group night was totally fun too. Brian took us out to eat at fancy restaruants both nights, justifying that we didn't have to pay for our show tickets. He got them free as as taxi cab driver, so that he can give passengers/customers great reviews on the shows. We had awesome seats both times! The Blue Man Group was incredible too with electrifying music and drum beat that made you move to the music. It was bright neon, glowing lights, and a quench for thirst of the sences. Very cool.

Happy Anniversary Bri! Two years down and an eternity to go, Love Jenn.

1 comment:

Michelle Lee said...

Very cool Jenn and Brian...congrats on two years being married!!! It gets easier the longer you are together. I am jealous about you guys seeing the shows in Vegas. The only show that I went to was "Splash" at the Riviera back in 1989 when I was only 18. I hope you had a great time playing tourist. We enjoyed your visit and now we have more visitors here. Debbie, Ashley, Alanna, and Regen came first. Erica, Vince, Anna, Olivia, Anthony, and Daniel just got here last night. Tiffany and her kids are AWOL...who knows when they will come home and visit with everyone. Maybe she can't handle the stress of family and our comments about her life choices. Anyways, take care.