
As promised..here is the 'Desitin mess' that I spoke of in my 'I got Tagged' session. She actually did this twice in one day because Mama was such a goof, I forgot what I was doing and out of habit put it right back into the drawer when I was done cleaning it off. By the way, in case you wondered, Desitin is about the most difficult thing to clean up; especially out of hair but, not the messiest nor the most disgusting. No, No...just imagine everywhere you see white turned to a lovely shade of brown and then add in a horrific smell along with an entire crib covered in "choclate pudding paint". Now that is a sight to see! I calculated once that on average, if I forget to put little Zoey monster to sleep in jammies with snaps or zippers, the diaper 'extraveganza' happens nearly once every week and has for about the last three months. Something to look forward to for all you new moms out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment