The Hotchner Family Trio
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Zoey opening her Presents.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kiss Me!
My Family
Family Blogs
Mom & Dad
Sister Debbie
Sister Lisa
Sister Michelle
Sister Kay-Lynn
Sister Erica
Neice Aubrey
Nephew Kris
Neice April
Neice Ashley
Neice Alanna
Neice Jessica
Neice Jazmine
Neice Rhiannon
Cheyenne Young Womens
Jenn Sue Sid
Baby Blue Eyes
Brian, My Love
Our Beautiful Baby Zoey
Little Jenny
Senior Jenn
Wife Jennifer
Mommy
Blog Archive
►
2009
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(55)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2007
(94)
►
December
(6)
▼
November
(78)
Zoey's Second Birthday Party
I made Zoey her birthday cake, a family tradition...
Zoey blowing out her candles. "Happy Birthday to ...
Zoey opening her Presents.
Four generations of Hotchners helping Zoey with h...
This is "Great-Grandma" Frieda with a face of pur...
Zoey loved her new baby doll stroller and tried c...
Here is Zoey trying to put the baby's diaper back ...
Here is Zoey, after taking off her pants and own ...
Taking baby for a ride on the new trike that Frei...
Grandma Hotchner teaching Zoey to ride her new tr...
Brian and Zoey in the loft, watching Zoey's Birthd...
All tuckered out after a long day. "Ni-Ni" (night...
Our Thanksgiving
Brian and his mother, Nancy. I was veeery happy to...
Here is Brian and his father, Mitch. "Like Father...
Here is "Great-Grandma" Frieda and I eating at the...
My lovely burnt yam and marshmellow dish. It actu...
Zoey eating her baby feast, fit for a princess.
Mitch, Frieda, Brian and Nancy. The original 'Hot...
Nancy, me and Zoey.
Brian coming to sit and watch me set up for Zoeys...
Zoey's 'After Party'
"Mommy gets a spoonful of sugar."
Somehow we all ended up on the floor as 'dolls' f...
An angel with her halo.
Our Special Dinner
Here, Brian took the liberty of making us, steak,...
Brian, the crazy person, pouring the "morman wine...
"Mommy-Daughter Day"
"I'm Free, I'm Free! I can run and play"
Zoey is enthralled with the grass, she acts like ...
"Oh, what a beautiful flower. I need to get a bet...
"Hmm, I wonder what this tastes like.."
"Yuck, that doesn't taste as good as I thought it...
A cool toy to play with up on the slide.
Here is Zoey on the swingset. She loves it when I...
Zoey at the bottom of the slide. "Hi Mama!"
Mommy and Baby after a fun day at the park.
Our Housing Complex & Park
A side View.
This is the three story on the right side of us. ...
This is our street facing South West. The big mou...
This is a photo of the model homes from our park....
This is our complex pool area. Behind it our the ...
Zoey standing and posing in front of our pool are...
This is Zoey running down the side of the ampithe...
This is our park within the housing complex. It ...
This is Zoey's favorite place. The park has a sli...
Here are some photos of the veiws from our park. ...
Here is the daytime veiw of the city and the stri...
This is the nighttime veiw of the entire city str...
Okay, here is me with my new glasses. (and wrinkl...
As promised..here is the 'Desitin mess' that I sp...
I Got Tagged!
OUR NEW HOUSE
Here is a great shot of how the kitchen is connect...
Looking out from the kitchen you can see our dinin...
A side veiw of the kitchen
Here is our Kichen. We picked out black appliances...
The veiw down the entry hall from the living room...
The other half of the living room-the couch is kit...
Our dining room-the table is from the Bowmans' bac...
The special fan in our living room that I got to ...
My favorite two photos of Zoey
Our downstairs living room-we got the couch from h...
Our entry hallway-I have always thought that a ho...
Our office-'Brian's side'
Our office-'Jenn's side'
Zoey's bedroom in shades of lavender and Cream.
Our bathroom with double sinks-finally!
Our bed and beautiful bedspread wedding set from ...
Walking into our bedroom with the new furniture s...
The entertainment center in the loft that houses ...
The couch in the loft that Zoey has laid claim to ...
We have see through glass panes along the stairs ...
Walking in through the front door you see the liv...
The Backyard
►
October
(6)
►
March
(4)
Facebook Badge
Jennifer Bowman-Hotchner
Create Your Badge
No comments:
Post a Comment