I wanted my Mommy and Daddy to see my wonderful baby girl and to see the family that we have become while we've been away. "You look beautiful and I love you guys!" Here is my parents georgeous house in Surf Pines Estates.
They have a two story house and the six big windows in the back are the huge vaulted ceiling livingroom looking out onto the back yard and deck. They have a lot of land around thier house with beautiful trees and woods and you can actually hear the waves crashing from the ocean just one mile away. When Brian and I first moved up to Oregon with them in 2005, when Zoey was first born, we lived in the top right bedroom and we always saw deer out the window or even, a herd of elk grazing in the backyard. Oregon is so cool.
The Fourth of July
When we woke up, it was like waking into a dream or entering Heaven as I was suddenly surrounded by all my loved ones and family whom I haven't seen in ages. The only siblings missing who couldn't make it this year for our annual Fourth of July Reunion were my Sister, Kay-Lynn and Brother, Brett, and thier families and a few of my Sister, Debbie's kids and families. We Love and missed you guys!
First on the agenda for the day...
Family Portraits!
My Dad and Mom, DeWayne and Kathy Bowman
Sister Debbie, Kirk, Alanna, Ashley and Ashley's baby, Regen.
Niece Ashley with baby Regen.
Our family, Brian, Jennifer and Zoey.
Next, it was time for the yummy Fourth of July barbeque!
Here is my Dad, the chef and mastermind of the whole reunion planning commitee! Thanks Dad!
Brian and I drove ourselves and went and visited my Aunt Deanna before heading down to the beach to join the gang for smores and hotdogs around the camp fire and lots of fun fireworks!
"Home is where the heart is."
First, we headed to the Carousel Mall...
The Carousel! This was her favorite horse. It is Mommy's too. It's so beautiful!
Here is Daddy strapping Zoey in. It goes pretty fast for a kids ride!
Time for the famous Seaside firewoks show!
Here is a video of what it looked like to walk down the board walk in Seaside on the Fourth of July. You can see how every one brings thier lawn chairs and sits in front of the hotels on the grass or along the wall in order to see the show. Down on the beach there are huge pits dug out of the sand where everyone lights thier bonfires and sets off thier fireworks from and they even bring down BBQ grills and camping tents and stay the entire night to party.
My fireworks photos..."Firecracker, firecracker, boom-boom-boom!"
Here is a video of the great fireworks show that Seaside puts on each year. This is only a small clip of it. The show actually lasts closer to an entire half hour, if you can believe it!

2 comments:
Good job Jenn on your pictures and journaling. I like the way that you break the pictures into parts with titles so everyone knows what you did that day. Your comments are always so cute. How did you and Erica get Mom's pictures from her camera? I only got a few of the family pictures. I'm glad you and your family had fun. We are glad you could make it to the reunion.
Shelly- I didn't get Mom's photos yet, I stole Erica's! She was taking pictures too, I think. Either that, or she downloaded them from Mom's camera before she left for Utah. I am guessing the latter. Either way, Thanx Erica for posting them first for us to 'borrow'. Love ya'll, Jenn
Post a Comment