I made this wishing well from scratch last year for a friends wedding, for thier cards to go in. It is so cool. I even created a 'stone' stencil from plastic and used spray paint to make the rocks and then, a silver marker for the highlights. The roof is made out of card board and foam pages, cut and layered. I even hand glued all the ivy and white roses on myself and the little bucket and rope actually work. I have blue tissue paper in the well to serve as water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your wishing well is so beautiful. How did you come up with the idea, I've seen others, but none quite like that. Your friend was very lucky and so will the kids be in your future class, what a great idea.
The wishing well turned out really good. Your kids are going to love it in the classroom. It will work out nicely for them. My kids always loved earning a reward. I used to decorate a box like a present and cut out a spot in the top of it. I would fill it with toys and games and books from the dollar store. When the kids earned green cards for good behavior then they turned in the cards for a reward. It took them about a week or two to earn 10 green cards, so it wasn't like everyday that they got a prize.
Post a Comment