Sunday, December 23, 2007

T'was the Day 'n a Half Before Christmas...

"Merry Christmas!" From my adorable little elf baby..

Zoey sitting on Daddy 'Santa Clause's' lap.

I finally managed to get a good night time photo of our Christmas tree. Isn't it cute?

Oh yeah! Nothing says Christmas like a good holiday cookie bake off!

Zoey ready to decorate the zillion miniture cookies I made!

She wouldn't stop eating all the toppings...little stinker pot!

"Here, Let Mama show you how to do it.."

Here is our beautiful plate of cookies that we will bring to Kay-Lynns Christmas Eve fondu party tomarrow. Yeah!

"Delicious! Num-Num"

P.S. Since I cannot figure out how to enable my comments feature, please email me. I would love to hear from y'all. feght_9@yahoo.com

1 comment:

DJ said...

How beautiful your cookies turned out. I wish we had more time, Christmas came so fast. I wanted to do more things during the season. School really cut into my time...my last day was the 12th I think, so I only had about two weeks, and I had to do the majority of the shopping and wrapping about four days before Christmas, never again. Gift cards or cash if I'm ever that crunched for time.