Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Eve & Day

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve, we went to Kay-Lynn's fondu party and had fun playing rock band on thier Play Station game. I sang to The Pretenders. Brian sang pretty good to Black Hole Sun. Zoey's favorite part was the chocolate covered strawberries.

Here is Zoey on Christmas Eve, opening up her special gift.


Here is Daddy trying to help Zoey get her present free from the box.

Zoey loved her little Disney Belle dolly with horse stroller. Here she is cradling her dolly and telling her cute little murmerings.

Giving Baby Belle a little push in her stroller.


"Good Night! I'm waiting for you Santa Clause!"


Christmas Morning


"Good Morning Zoey! What did Santa bring you?"


Daddy opening cards...

Mama opening her perfume set...


Zoey opening her little doll house people for the baby doll house she will be getting from her Grandma and Pa Bowman...so cute!


Santa brought Zoey her first little pet shop babies.

Zoey trying to climb into the pet shop bag.


We spent Christmas Day with Brian's Parents house. Here is Zoey posing in front of thier Christmas tree in her new little jogging suit that I actually bought for her one year ago and have been waiting to give to her. Isn't it cute?



This is Grandma Hotchner playing tea party with Zoey at the new little Pottery Barn table she got her for Christmas. Nancy Works for the company and gets great discounts! Awesome for Zoey. She loved it.

Daddy watching his Mother and Daughter play at thier tea party.

Zoey sat and pretend ate at her little table with an empty cup and plate for a half hour before Nancy's delicious Christmas lasagna was ready. She even had her own little candle. It was really cute.


Zoey is finally learning how to color. These are those new magic markers that only color on the special paper and not all over the walls or furniture. So cool!


Zoey and Great Grandma Frieda helping Grandpa Hotchner up off the couch where Zoey "pushed" him over. Zoey gets the biggest kick out him playing fun games with her and giving her horsey back rides around the house.


Mitch and Nancy Hotchner with thier only Grandchild, Zoey.

Brian and Jenn-Christmas Night-2007

"Merry Christmas from the Hotchners!"

Our Christmas Present...A fire Pit.


"May your new year be as bright and colorful as a Duraflame log!"

5 comments:

pkabow said...

I get to leave the first comment--ha ha everyone, I'm first. That little Zoey is quite the star and sooo cute! It looks like she is well-loved and I'm jealous. I want to be a snowbird and spend holidays down there and summers up here. I'm glad you had fun over the holidays. Love you all, Mom

Michelle Lee said...

I'm 2nd!! He He He!! Great job Jenn on the pics and the blog. I knew it would be easy to enable the comments on your blog, but I just didn't know how to do it. I'm glad that you both figured it out. Zoey is so cute and precious. She looks so much like you when you were little. It looks like you all had a very nice christmas there. Love, Shelly

ebow said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! Zoey looks just like you. She sure is cute. I'm glad you got your comments working!

KKPharmD said...

Yeah, finally I can post comments. Such great pictures and I'm so glad you guys made it over to our house on Christmas Eve.

KK

DJ said...

How did you finally figure out how to make the comment thing work? I think half the fun of posting blogs is to see what comments people leave, it makes it all worthwhile...glad yours is working. It looks like you had a great Christmas, I'm glad it's over and we made it through another season...but sad to see it go too. Happy New Year to you all.