Sunday, December 23, 2007

Zoey's Disaster Day

I decide to sneak back into bed after feeding Zoey breakfast one morning before I had to get ready for work. She was supposed to be watching her cartoon and I only laid down for about 20 minutes. In that time, she managed all this chaous...
Here is all the loft, cheerios and raisins covering the floor, baby wipes and a diaper used for trying to change her dolly and all the blankets and pillow from the couch dumped on the floor.
Here is Zoey's bedroom with everything pulled out of the closet that she could reach down and spread all across the floor.
And here is the little Zoey monster whom I found taking off her diaper and then, sitting on the toilet 'after the fact', if you can see what I mean. Potty training has been so much fun. Bath time!
Zoey enjoying her reward after I made her go from room to room with me, cleaning up all her messes. She loves to pull all the toys in with her and then, splashes and gets the whole floor wet. More wonderful messes!
"But Mommy, I'm so cute! You aren't really mad at me, are you? I was only playing. I didn't mean to make a mess...I love you Mama."

1 comment:

the one who be's said...

Ahhhhh!!!!! She really is just so cute. There is just no way you can punish that girl! I love it!