Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

After I got off work, Brian and I got all dressed up, dropped off Zoey with her Grandparents for a slumber party and headed out for a nice New Years Eve celebration.

Brian all dressed up and looking very attractive and smelling delicious in his new Nautica cologne.
Jenn in my fancy new coat that I bought with my Birthday money. It has fur around the top and feels just like I have a warm kitten furball laying around my neck. So soft...I love it!


Here we are trying very hard to use the timer feature on our camera to get a shot of us together. We are watching the little green light flashing and trying to guess when to smile! "Ready, set, smile!"


Here is the Orleans where we have gone to eat at a resteraunt called Koji's for the last two years in a row. It is becoming our little tradition. Delicious!

Our other New Years Eve tradition is watching the Las Vegas Strip fireworks from the Palms parking garage. Great veiw! Last year, this is when and where Brian propsed to me.

Happy New Year to you all from chilly Las Vegas, Nevada!

Love, The Hotchners

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow looks like fun:) I love Vegas and I would have loved to have been there for New Years;) Hope all is well and I am glad we are able to leave comments now:)

Love,
Jamie and Kris

DJ said...

I don't think we've ever gone out on New Years Eve. Maybe once to a church dance, but always just hang out and eat food and play games, looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves though...good for you.

Michelle Lee said...

What a cool new year's celebration. Barry and I always went out too, in Las Vegas. We loved the fireworks and going to country bars, like Gilleys. This year we stayed inside and waited until midnight. We live close to downtown Reno and could see the fireworks from our back porch. They lasted for 15 minutes.