Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fun with Zoey

Zoey loves to play in the bath for hours and of course, I love to turn out the lights and throw in glow sticks for her to chase around. Here is a cute clip of her playing.

Little green goblin.

She also wakes up full of it in the morning and it takes me a half hour to catch up with her. She wakes me up in the morning and says, "Mommy, come on, wake up. Its morning time, morning time. See, its bright outside (as she opens my blinds letting in a flood of piercing sunlight). Come on Mama, I got poopy in my pants and my tummy's hungry. You need to change me and I wanna eat food. I want hot cereal! Get up, I know you can do it!" Here is the little puppy in my bed to wake me up and play.

Such a smart little Puppy Dog. Good girl, "Woof!"

1 comment:

Michelle Lee said...

I loved both of the videos of Zoey that you posted. I show Barry and he laughs at how cute she is. We try to download long video clips and they just won't work. Only clips at about one minute work on our computer. It is so fun to hear her talk and she is so smart too. Great job working with her on counting, colors, shapes, and animals.