On Halloween Day, my really good friends from highschool, Amber and Haakon, got married. I forgot to bring my camera, though, when Amber posts some photos on her My space page, I will borrow them to show how fun and crazy it was. Almost every one wore costumes or put on masqurade type masks and it turned out so fun, ending in a really crazy dance fest. I got to see a lot of old friends from highschool, met thier husbands and hear about thier kids and lives. Weddings are so fun, we had a blast and the cake was divine! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Ankenbauer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a cool idea to get married on halloween. Every year you get to dress up and have fun on your wedding anniversary. I want to see pictures of what people were wearing. It sounds like lots of fun.
Post a Comment