On Halloween day, Brian and I attended our good friends Halloween Wedding. It was so cool! I will post photos if I can get any. So, we were pretty pressed for time when we got back home to make it to our Ward's Annual Trunk or Treat. Good thing Zoey and I played with costumes ideas early this month...

First, Zoey had to decide what she was wanted to be for Halloween...a witch?


A ballerina?

Or a Fairy Princess!

I put her costume together myself, finding the skirt at the dollar store, the wings for $5 dollars-I had to add the elastic straps and wrap them with pink felt ribbon, we got the flower tiara and wand from the Tillamook Cheese Factory in Oregon and I just dressed her in pink pajamas and tennieshoes. Too cute and simple! Although, it was a struggle to keep her in her costume!

Here is Zoey peeking inside the church door.


Here is Zoey doing some funny voodoo with her majic wand!

The church had a great turn out this year with about 20 different chilis to try, a cupcake table, fun carnival type games and even a fun, spooky haunted house maze for the kids to crawl through.

Here is Zoey with her Mama. I dressed up like a gypsy girl. (Notice Zoey's wings missing? She stripped herself the minute we got there!)

Pretty Gyspy Mama.

Here is Brian all decked out as the Country Music Superstar in all black, Trace Atkins.
"Okay guys, I'm ready to go trick or trunking!"

"Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!"

Here is Bishop Creer and his Family, we totally love them!

Ahh, a cute little baby ballerina.

They also had a trunk decorating contest.

This is my favorite one...so cute.
Here is my friend Tiffany from UNLV, her fiance, Hugo and thier cute little dog that was dressed up as a butterfly. I wish I would have remembered to snap more photos of them. Tiff has become a really great friend of mine so, I guess I should have plenty more chances!

Here is a happy Mama with her little fairy child. Zoey had so much fun and even had her Daddy take her for a second round of trick or treating after he dumped out the first load in the trunk of our car!

I wish I would have gotten more shots of everyones costumes but, like I have heard Erica say before, "Sometimes you have to just live in the moment and put the camera to the side."

It was so cute and fun and Brian and I are definately making this a family Halloween tradition each year. It is a safe and fun way to take your kids trick or treating and boy, do they get candy quick!
Halloween!

When we got home, I snapped a photo of our neighbors house. So cute!

I had Bri snap a photo of my full costume before I changed. What is really funny is that this is actually how I really dress, maybe minus the extra scarf around the waist.

Just look at all that loot! I think it is safe to say that we are stocked for the next year!
Ahhh, So cute...look who feel asleep first. Zoey stayed up late watching her new Tinkerbell movie.

And here I am, alwyas the last one up! Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween night! Love you all!
2 comments:
It looked like a great Halloween for all this year. We also went to our church Halloween party, Aubrey and David passed out candy and Regen and Ashley walked from car to car. Devon and April went to his Dad's work to show him off. Alanna wanted to trick or treat with her friends, and Kirk didn't get back into town until around 8:00pm. I loved your families costumes, Zoey looked precious. You were very creative, her costume turned out so cute. I never dress up, it's too chaotic with all the day care kids and their party and activities and then they don't get picked up until after 5:00 and then I make a pumpkin dinner, and help get the family ready and there's really never any time. Take care, Love Debbie
Too cute!! Zoey looked adorable as a fairy princess. You looked cute too Jenn. Brian looked like a real country star. How fun to all dress up and trick or treat together. You did a great job and I'm sure Zoey really enjoyed herself. Great post. I'm working on my post tonight. Pics of the twins at halloween are coming soon. Love ya.
Post a Comment