We are all getting excited for the the Oregon 4th of July Reunion this summer. In fact, I hosted a small, personal interveiw with a little monkey and here is what she had to say about it...
Love you everybody! Can't wait to see you all in July!!
That was so precious, boy was she involved in her coloring, what a busy little girl. I love your layout of the blog and the pictures of you evolving from a baby to a mommy...so cute.
How adorable!! Barry and I love watching little Zoey on your camera. She is learning her colors. I like your blog updates with the new pictures of you on the side. Did you have to scan them in?
2 comments:
That was so precious, boy was she involved in her coloring, what a busy little girl. I love your layout of the blog and the pictures of you evolving from a baby to a mommy...so cute.
How adorable!! Barry and I love watching little Zoey on your camera. She is learning her colors. I like your blog updates with the new pictures of you on the side. Did you have to scan them in?
Post a Comment