Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Temple


Brian and I are so grateful and excited to announce that we have both had the interviews with our Bishop and have finally each recieved our Temple Recommends! We will be attending the Las Vegas Temple for the very first time next Saturday and have plans to be sealed together within a month or two following. We extend an invitation to all those who will be able to attend such an event and even if you cannot, we want you to know that we Love you all so very much. This is a crowning day in our lives and, at this time, it is truly the pinnacle of our success as a young LDS couple. We have worked so hard to achieve this goal and of all the things that I have ever been sure of, I know that this is the path that has been chosen for us to follow.
Thank You Mom and Dad for teaching me to "CTR" or "Choose the Right" and to develop a love and understanding of the gospel of Jesus Christ, as it has shaped and fortified our lives through times of great strife and has brought us together with such strength as only the bonds of Love and Family could create.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awsome Jenn, We are happy for the both of you and may god bless you more and more everyday:)

Michelle Lee said...

Congratulations Jenn and Brian. That is a great accomplishment. It will be a very special day for your family. I am looking forward to my girls getting blessed in church up in Oregon on July 6th. It will be fun to have lots of family attend it.

Love, Shelly

ebow said...

Jen and Brian that's awesome! What are we invited to? What are the date(s) and time(s)? We would love to try and come.

DJ said...

What an awesome day for you, I'm so proud of you both. Congratulations, the Las Vegas temple is beautiful inside. We hope to be able to share this special day with you. You are such a good example to those around you and in your own family. I'm so proud of you and may god continue to bless you both with the strength and faith to reach this special goal of sealing your family together for time and all eternity.

Ashley said...

Yeah you are going to the temple. I sent an email to everyone letting them know I changed the name. graham said I had to for security reasons...who knows.

pkabow said...

I am so proud of you both in achieving the goals you set for yourselves! I wish Dad and I could be there. You will be in my heart and thoughts that day. Find out if you can take photos anywhere in the temple or courtyard in your white clothing. I'll bet Zoey will look like a baby angel!