It is fun, fresh and low-mantainance. It looks so healthy and shiney and feels so lightweight, it almost seems fake. I needed a fun change for summer. I love it!
I love it...you like like a sexy secretary...it's so cute!!!! I love my new short hair cut too. It is fun to have a change and it grows so why not. It changes your face a little, so pretty.
I love it!!! It is really cute and makes you look young and perky. Your other haircut dragged your face down. It is really a good cut--swingy! Rhiannon says you look like Velma from Scooby Doo.
5 comments:
I love it...you like like a sexy secretary...it's so cute!!!! I love my new short hair cut too. It is fun to have a change and it grows so why not. It changes your face a little, so pretty.
I love it!!! It is really cute and makes you look young and perky. Your other haircut dragged your face down. It is really a good cut--swingy! Rhiannon says you look like Velma from Scooby Doo.
milf
that haircut looks great on you jenn! perfect for summer too!
Cool new haircut Jenn!!! It looks so cute on you. Glad that you are having fun with it for summertime.
Post a Comment