The song is called "Someone needs your star" by Jenny Phillips, an LDS singer. (Notice the little dingle hopper in the background being silly the whole time? I had no idea what she was doing behind me until I went back and watched the video...too funny).
Later that night, this is what I found that Zoey had done while Mama and Daddy laid down for a little Sunday cat nap.
No help, huh? What a little stinker pot!

2 comments:
Zooey looks like a handful, but a cute handful. She said I'm going to mess your bed all up again and burrowed under the covers while you were singing. Did you sing a solo in church? You have a very pretty voice!
Jenn, that was a beautiful song that you sung. You do have a sweet sounding voice. And you are pretty brave to sing without music and post it for everyone to hear on the blog. Thanks for sharing your special day with us. Zoey is your cute little angel girl who keeps you very busy. But she is the cutest little girl around. I love hearing her talk on the video clips. Great job on your blog and keeping us all informed on the happenings in your life.
Love you, Shelly
Post a Comment