Okay, Debbie asked if I caught a video of Zoey being silly and dancing the day she had all my jewelry on and it just so happens, of course, that I did. She is adorable, as usual, but, I acted so ridiculous that after I watched it, I intentionally left it out of the post that day. So, anyway-here it is and no laughing at my silly dancing legs at the end!
"Ha Ha, Im a dork, but my kid loves me!"

3 comments:
I liked the dancing legs...I do things like that too with Regen.
She likes to wear my necklaces and pretend she is putting on makeup.
That was great...nice legs!! What fun the two of you have, thanks for the posting.
How adorable of Zoey dancing and you too. You guys have fun playing together and I think that is great. You have a lot of jewelry...I think I only have two bracelets and two necklaces. I do have lots of earrings though. I will have to get some more play jewelry when my girls get older.
Post a Comment