Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Zoey's Buggie

Zoey found a cute little starfish buggie this morning and wanted to play with it. I caught some great shots in this perfect little patch of morning sunlight. She even helped.

My photo of Zoey.
Zoey's photo of me.

Here is Zoey's buggie. She tells me that blowing on it makes it "work".

2 comments:

DJ said...

I thought you were talking about a stroller, you know buggy-stroller...not a BUGGIE..ewww, I love seeing things as simple as a yucky buggie through the eyes of a child, and the glow you catured is perfect...how precious. Aunt Debbie thinks you are just perfect little Zoey.

Michelle Lee said...

Jenn, you might mean a silverfish buggie. Those are the ones that live there in Las Vegas. I love the video and how she is blowing on it to make it move. The lighting is just perfect and casts a pretty glow. Zoey can take pretty good pictures of you too. I'm glad that you talk so nice and quiet with her. You are the best mommy!!