
Brian's Mom was the 3rd caller on the weather channel and won 2 tickets to go to the Fright Dome at Circus Circus for Halloween week. It was soooo much fun and I figured out two things. 1. I love rollercoasters and I am a dare devil at facing physical fears, while Brian absolutely refused to ride one with me but, 2. I am deathly afraid of Haunted houses and Brian is absolutely enthralled by them! He is mentally fearless! I hid behind him the entire way and this scary guy followed us from room to room growling right behind me, I could feel his breath on my neck...I almost wet my pants I was so freaked out. They make those haunted houses so real. Corpses and screaming victims, electrocution, people with real chainsaws running up and down the isles, people dropping from the ceiling on bungy cords, scary masks, clothes and makeup, strobe lights and fog...the entire dome was pitch black! That also meant that the entire rollercoaster ride was a blind curve, wahoo! All in all, we had a blast. It was fun to cut loose and get out for a change and do something crazy together. Spooky, Spooky!!


1 comment:
Whoooo!! Pretty scary night for you!! I hate haunted houses just for those reasons. I get too scared with people who stay in their role as monsters, zombies or axe murderers. But, it's all in fun. At least you had Brian to hang on to. Didn't you and I go to some scary halloween haunted houses back in vegas?? I remember going with you and Tiffy. I love rollercoaster rides but Barry doesn't. I wish I could go on the rides there. The last time I went on a rollercoaster was back in 2002 and the roll bar wouldn't come down across my chest comfortably because of my big boobs. Maybe now I will fit better.
Post a Comment